More deserted than the others because of its location on the outskirts, it faces a wide and luminous esplanade. Its construction dates back to 1734 and owes its name to the statue of Saint Mary Magdalene, venerated since medieval times.
The hermitage has a single nave, distributed in five sections by simple pilasters attached to the wall; the roof is lined and has a flat head. Noteworthy are the niches in the wall.
The exteriors of bricks and whitewashed façade and are covered by a gable roof. The doorways are simple and linear; one of them opens at the feet of the church and the other one on the nave of the gospel.