The construction of this sober and elegant hermitage dates back to 1626, even though it has been enlarged in the 18th century. Among its various architectures, stands out the extraordinary central nave covered by a coffered ceiling of clear Mudejar tradition. The buildings added to the central nave correspond with the sacristy and the alcove.
The most remarkable part of this hermitage is the Chapel of the Virgen de los Remedios, featuring outstanding tempera paintings and plasterwork, depicting varied themes, including decorative images, symbolic representations related to Marian allegories and the Heaven, as well as passages of the life of the Virgin.
During the Festival is set up an outdoor stage for small-scale performances and about 400 or 500 seats for spectators.